Role: Test Automation Engineer
The focus of this position is to understand the requirement and design the test scenarios using the below preferred Automation tools with test automation framework for iOS and Android based Mobile app using a behavioral driven development approach.
The resource selected will work as part of a fast-paced iterative delivery team to improve the automation coverage.
• Understand the test automation framework components and design the test scenarios using the Mobile AT tools.
• Responsible for delivery of test automation plan to ensure automation coverage at agreed upon targets.
• Develops automated tests based on ACs defined in user stories ensuring full coverage of navigation and assertions. Also ensuring additional AC’s are identified.
• Partners with Developers and Business Analysts to develop automated tests based on user stories and acceptance criteria ensuring full coverage of navigation and assertions.
• Ensures appropriate test data is defined and available in the test environment.
• Executes and maintains automated tests.
• Clearly documents defects and retests fixes in a timely manner.
• Delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Accountable for quality delivery with minimal supervision.
• 2-4.5 years of experience in mobile app test automation IOS/Android.
• Hands-on experience in using tools like Appium Selenium and Cucumber with any test automation frameworks.
• Hands-on on experience in using Java programming for test automation along with OOP principals and concepts
• Knowledge in technologies that support effective test automation: Continuous Integration tools Source Code Management tools (GIT preferred).
• Experience in working on a BDD framework – Cucumber(preferred)
• Experience and understanding of CI/CD
• Experience working in Retail domain is an added advantage