The QA Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the Quality aspects of the integration scripts are met. The QA Engineer will test the scripts and report anomalies found. The QA Engineer would also be invited to look into automation of testing procedures for the International projects. The key roles and responsibilities for the position are:
- Learn and utilize tools set-up for testing the scripts (Gemini, Postman).
- Test integration scripts written by the development team to connect with Financial institutions (FI)
- Test integration scripts for all account types developed for an FI.
- Log defects/bugs identified during the testing process
- Work with team leads, stakeholders to provide reports, review and analyze results and improve quality of deliverable.
- Work with senior team members to implement and use automation in projects.
- Perform additional project tasks like automation implementation and report test results.
- Provide Technical and team leadership within the team
All About You: We are looking for QA Engineers with at least 3 years of experience working on Software Testing.
- Candidates should have some experience in team leadership, mentoring members of the team and providing technical leadership.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing
- Candidates should have good knowledge of SQL and HTML
- Candidates should have knowledge of tools like JIRA
- Candidates should have experience in 1 programming language.
- Experienced candidates should have good knowledge of English, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates should have preferred skills of automated testing
- Candidates should have a Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor of Computer Science degree.